INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING AN IRON
• Put the patch on the surface of the garment with the embroidery face up.
• Pre-heat your iron to the "Cotton" setting. DO NOT USE STEAM.
• Cover the patch with a thin cloth to protect the embroidery. Press the iron firmly onto the patch and hold for 10-15 seconds. DON'T move the iron back and forth.
• Wait for the patch to thoroughly cool.
• If the fabric of the garment is thick, you may need to increase the ironing time.
• Suitable for polyester/cotton fabrics. DO NOT apply to rayon, nylon, triacetate or waterproof fabrics.